50gms, 100gms , 500gms, 1kg pouches and bulk packing 20kg or 25kg bags,
If you want then we can pack henna products in your own brand name also. Printing on pouches available. Label printing and designing.
Mumbai and Delhi
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Natural Ammonia Free Hair Color
100% Chemical Free Hair Colors
NO Ammonia No PPD
Made by pure Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) Powder with Natural Herbal Herbs
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: 50grams, 100 grams, 500 grams and 1kg in pouches and 20kg or 25kg Bulk packing
Shipping:- 5 to 7 Days by AIR and 30 to 35 Days by SEA
100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free).
Henna Hair Dye (low % Chemical.
Natural Henna Powder For Hair
Blended Herbal Henna Powder
Indigo Hair colors
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.
How to dye:- 1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at a low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for a few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
Lab Test Analysis by Indian Test House
Halal Certified Products
We have two types of Zipper pouch available in 100-gram packing only & only in silver colored.
Packing size: 50 gram, 100 gram, 500 gram and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available only in 100-gram packing.