Packing available - 50gms, 100gms, 500gms, and 1kg in pouches and 20kg or 25kg Bulk packing
Private parking also available.
Shipped in 5 days after payment
We manufacture the best quality of Arshia Natural Herbal Henna. These Henna colors area unit identified for his or her herbal properties and have numerous applications.
Our Henna product includes Henna Powder, 100% Chemical Free hair colors, Henna Hair Dye etc. Our Henna product area unit assured for purity and provides desired results on the application.
These Henna product area unit factory-made from the simplest quality Henna and area unit free from any sort of contamination or impurity.
Our Henna product are often obtained at market leading costs.
Product Name: Arshia Natural Herbal Henna
Product Form: Powder
Product Type: Semi-Permanent
100% Chemical Free Henna Powder
Quality Approved by Indian Test House
Application of Arshia Henna Powder
Take out the powder in a plastic bowl mix with lukewarm water in it to make the paste as required, make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down. The ratio of water should be approximately 25% where 75% should be the color powder.
Wash hair cleanly with shampoo or soap and dry hair properly.
Apply the paste on hair with a brush, comb the hair after five minutes so that the paste should reach in the roots of the hair. If any grayness is observed in the hair, apply more paste on that portion. Ensure that the color paste is completely applied to hair.
After applying the paste on hair properly tie a cloth band around the hairline on the head, so as to prevent the paste from falling.
Wear the shower cap on the head covering the cloth band also and please wait for 2hours.
Wash the hair as according to the above mention time with water, later on, wash it with soap or shampoo as you like.
Henna (Lawsonia Inermis)
Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria)
Harad (Terminilia Chebularez)
Baheda (Terminilia Bellarica)
Amla Powder (Emblica Officinalis)
Bhringraj Powder (Eclipta Alba)
Brahmi Powder (Bacopa Monniera)
Reetha Powder (Sapindus Mukorossi)
Shikakai Powder (Acacia Concinna)
Rose Petal Powder (Rosa Gallica)
Packaging & Shipping
50gms, 100gms, 500gms and 1kg in pouches and 20kg or 25kg Bulk packing also available.
We can make minimum 5000kg within week and handover to an agent.
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.
Our semi-permanent color treatments require neither ammonia nor bleaching ingredients. This is why they are so much gentler than permanent hair coloring. If you're looking to subtly deepen your Natural hair color or add a layer of color (such as a red tone on brown hair), a semi-permanent color is your best option. Keep in mind semi-permanents darken hair. Because they don't contain ammonia or peroxide, semi-permanent color can't lighten hair.
How to dye:- 1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
We have two types of Zipper pouch available in 100-gram packing only & only in silver colored.
Packing size: 50 gram, 100 gram, 500 gram and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available only in 100-gram packing.