Bulk Packing in 20kg to 25 kg and 50 gram, 100 gram, 500gram, 1 kg silver and colored aluminum pouches. Private Labeling also Available.
Delhi and Mumbai
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Bulk Sale Natural Indigo For Hair Color
We are a prominent manufacturer and Exporter of natural Indigo Powder which is a natural hair dye used since ancient times for coloring hair. It is made by crushing pure Indigofera Tinctoria Leaves.
Herbal Indigo Powder gives deep blue color if used alone, and if used with henna, it gives different shades of brown to black depending upon the ratio of henna and indigo powder used.
Our Indigo powder is made from natural, fresh indigo leaves and is 100% pure and natural.
Indigo Leaf Powder contains the natural dye contents and gives natural color shades when used with henna products.
Bulk Sale Natural Indigo For Hair Color
100% Natural Indigo Leaves Powder
No Ammonia, No PPD
Botanical Name: Indigofera tinctoria
Packing available in Blue Color Pouches
High-Quality Indigo Powder For Hair Coloring
Packing and Shipping:
we offer many types of different packing of our valuable buyers:
Packaging Details: 50gms, 100gms, 500gms and 1kg pouches and 20kg and 25kg Packing bulk. Private labeling available. Shipping Details: 4 to 6 day by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.
Our Product List:
Natural Indigo Dye For Hair Coloring.
Henna Powder For Hair
100% Natural Hair Colors(No Ammonia, No PPD)
Henna Based Hair Colors.
Fast Acting Henna Colors
Blended Herbal Henna Powder.
* It is an attractive option for those who don't want to destroy their hair. * It is a Rich, lush color without requiring a breakdown of the hair cuticle. * Salon quality application. * It Conditions the hair and nourishes the scalp with natural ingredients. * It helps the hair absorb color without requiring any application of harsh chemicals. * Plant-based dyes and extracts penetrate deeply and gently into the hair.
Organic Henna Powder
KEO Organic Henna Powder Hair Color has unique organic natural ingredients of premium quality. 100% organic made of henna only. It is a perfect blend of rare hair treatment henna without chemicals.
This is first organic hair color which covers grey hair effectively and properly in one step with no synthetic ingredients. Manufactured by using ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs it gently coats your hair for vibrant stable color that lasts long.
These organic hair colors are clinically tested for their quality and safety. These are 100% safe and do not cause any side effect.
Blend away grays for more natural coverage. Boon for people with sensitive skin and allergic to chemicals.
We have two types of Zipper pouch available in 100-gram packing only & only in silver colored.
Packing size: 50 gram, 100 gram, 500 gram and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available only in 100-gram packing.
How to dye:- 1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.